Tuesday, April 03, 2007

The junction of life.

As I've finished reading Kiat's blog and writting a comments for him, I came to realize why not I, too write a blog about it?

Here goes my story, (be prepared to bored to death)

A lot of peoples told us before, that sometimes on my age we would meet with the life's toughest choice, a choice that may alter the way my future and the way my family would live in. I never understand this, until recently.
This is the time where teenagers like me facing the complication on which road we should take in this crossed junction. Indeed, I'm now, at the center of this particular "junction".
I know that all of us can and may only choose one of these road. But, which road is the correct path? What way should I take? Am I going to the right direction?

The things is, I'm not sure if I'm going on the right road. I wanna further my studies in Electronic engineering (a career that every tech geeks will associate with) but as PN Chia told me, (and I do realise by my self too) that this field is indeed OVER crowded in Malaysia; too much engineers flooding the market. PN. Chia told us (Kiat and I) that Bio Engineer has a very bright prospect, as our country are currently focusing on Agriculture.

Should I choose my career based on what I like to do, or what the community wants?
Maybe I should change my direction?

There's one more thing bothering me. The recognition of course and education institution by LAN JPA/PSD... Where can I check out that list?
and if you ask, why bother to check. This is my answer: Engineering is a career that need recognition from both of the department, it's crucial!

That's all... I wanna sleep now. I felt not so good, probably getting fever AGAIN!...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK I think it is really difficult for you...

OK I say my opinion: I don't agree with Madame Cheah...Yupe she is right about already too many electronic engineers, in Malaysia even in this world...but what's wrong if you still want to challenge this career if you really interested about electronic? If say it is too many electronic engineers and not suitable for join it again, is it fair to you who really like electronic so much? Just like me, if say Malaysia want to realize Wawasan 2020 and need many scienctists, then it means I should throw away my real interest and study science? NO! It is not fair to me! And same, it is not fair to you and you should continue realizing your dream and don't scare about fighting in this sector as if you are really confident to yourself! Then, I would like to quote your words: "Electronic engineering (a career that every tech geeks will associate with)"...so no worry, it is not a small sector, this company don't like you, you can go others...It still contain lots of chance!

jiunming said...

erm...from me not much...now it is very tough of u and also me...after u finished study ur STPM, then u will more known about urself very well. that time u choose it also not late...

Unknown said...

i agree with kiat
it's juse a peace of mind from others
and you're the beholder of the decision.
so choose wisely. and do drop comments on my page

Unknown said...

NOT PN. CHIA LA!
it's pn. cheah*
she'll get mad if anyone spells her name wrongly

Kenneth said...

sorry sorry, PN CHEAH...