Friday, April 20, 2007

Stupid, no use, cheap driving law test center...

Title says it all..............................................................................................
and once again, my dear Malaysian pals, we witness the evidence of why the Ninth Malaysia Plan and Wawasan 20XX will be a major "success"...

I study so *hard* for the past few days, woke up so early some more (about 1200). And what do I get? A system down status at the FRIGGIN test center!

It's is very kind of Jasmine to inform me about it...
Kalau bukan, I dunno go there for wat de lor... tambahan lagi hor, Hurricane visited Tawau today leh, cannot lepak around (except inside the *deformed* Sabindo Plaza...

I only completed 1/6 (approximately) of the journey towards probational driving licence. Yet, I already FULLY understand all the (By the time I typed until here, I received a phone call from my driving instructor that the testing service had been recovered, fck!) vituperation received by my friends during this particular process.

Seriously, the government have to introspect about this problem. It is causing thousands of peoples inconveniences and wasting the Malaysian precious times... (not that my time is worthy but we can't acquire it back, don't we?)


The END...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i've comment..
my comment is "no comment".
hahaha...be patient lo kenneth..=P wish u luck!!

Unknown said...

whooo anonymous?
haha
ya loh..
i noe my kind.
ey, i also studies hard ey.
u ok lah.. 1st time.
me kenak 2nd time alrd~
stupid ryte?

Unknown said...

wei kenn!
why why why ur blog's name is
memoirs of kenneth liao ah?yish~

Kenneth said...

i'll change, when i come out with a better name...