Sunday, April 15, 2007

Give me back my 390 Minutes

From the day I was born, 23rd June, 1989... Today was the most torturous day of my entire 17/18 years of living history on this planet. (codenamed "The Earth")
Why!!!???
Here's why...
I woke up at 6AM, ate breakfast (which is good)... And then go attend that stupid KPP (Kurikulum Pendidikan Pengangkutan, if I'm right)
Meet those staffs there (who is all very friendly).
What I'm not satisfy is the MyCard and fingerprint recognition. It's "FLAWFULL"!!!... It's because that stupid computer and card reader can't detect most of the candidate's MyCard, resulting in a delayed class. Fortunately, there is a new alternative. It's called the smartcard designed solely for the purpose in case someone MyCard have goes wrong. (According the lecturer, it's a very recent introduced card)
However, with this smartcard, that stupid thing still can't detect my "defected" fingerprints, haiz!!! I need to scan it for thousands times to get it recognized. (both sign in and sign out. therefore, I'm always the last person to get scanned, when they saw me, the say "you ar, later 1st"... NGIAO!)

Go on with the lectures... 90% of them is crap, crap and crap! 10%= useful info (such as, all the deadlines, important dates, testing centre and all that...) Not that I'm disrespect for the lecturers, in fact I'm appreciated their effort in wasting their precious times with us. I BLAME THE G*V*RNM*NT! So, the politician actually thinks that 6-7 hours taken from our for listening all this stupid crap may actually reduce traffic accident?... I doubt that...
If they can "reconstruct the syllabus to a more "quality" curriculum, yeah MAYBE it would works...

Until now, I still can't believe that I actually can sustain this kind of emotion torture without committing suicide!!!

That's all the report for my crapped today...
Thanks for not being bored to death.

-knth

7 comments:

jiunming said...

wahaha...who want to get driving lisence then have to attend the class...huh...bad...that fringerprint machine also can't detect mine bcoz my hand sweating!!!...so scare i can't scan it ma...but luckily at jpj test no need use that fingerprint machine liao...then i pass it

Unknown said...

told u! it was boringgggggg
ey, i havent take my law o
wanna take together?
i'm taking this friday~

kiat said...

It is the reason y our country is one of the highest-risk accident country in this planet...The problem becomes worse when millions of unmature but rich teenagers like you want to get driving license so early but the course is damn no quality...

And, I wonder y u wan said like that "THE G*V*RNM*NT", do u scare ISA?^^Or just for funny?^^

Kenneth said...

@jas, i dunno, my sis wanna take it with me... i'll just ask her 1st...


@kiat, citizens in some countries around the world took their licence as early as 16 years old... yet, their accident rate is low.

Maybe there is some immature irresponsible youngster caused these accident, but you can't associate them with us...

about the "act": you know la, living in "some" country is tough de...

Cayenne said...

U are cursing ur so-called "THE G*V*RNM*NT". ahah.. who cares. i agree with u too. There is no point for us to attend the law course and bengkel for hours. Its killing my BUTT! Make it an hour is more than enough!
No doubt that u were so mad that day. I suffered on that time too! U shud experience it Kiat..

kiat said...

I have no damn money to experience it!!!!!! I am not damn rich people!!!!!

Anonymous said...

hihihi..i really hate the fingerprint machine(FPM)..Cuz i do have that problem before..damn!
wish u luck kenneth!after u take the law test..u'll need to put ur thumb on the FPM for the '6 hrs bengkel' again n again... haha..make sure u cuci bersih² ur thumb..ngehh..=P

(LaEzha a.k.a yuslizhah)