Saturday, March 31, 2007

Majlis Penganugerahan SMK Tawau

Attended tht majlis today...
The rules of attending this "occasion" is tight...
no jeans, no pants/skirt shorter than ur knees...
one of my friends have to change her pant back home when she caught by teacher! (honestly, if i was her, I wouldn't come back to school)

We arrived school early, (about 0700)...
I and Kiat took a quick tour around the school, and visited the new built building next to the male toilet and basketball court.

While waiting for our turn to naik the stage, we chit chat for a very long time with our friends (since we haven't met for ages...), and teachers... Many of my seniors advise me NOT TO take form 6 but going to college straight forward, I have nothing to say... Patahkan my semangat only... Seniors wa...

before left, we took a group photos, here it's:

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think those seniors not want to "patahkan ur semangat" lah...they just talk based to their experience and feeling after study killing STPM...Maybe they know STPM is really very hard...Not just them, I also had advised you to change ur mind ya, but to no avail...Could I know "those seniors" including who?

Kenneth said...

liew chai chien lor... andrew la...

and most of the teacher advise me to study matriculation wa...

Anonymous said...

Haha but you seemed are determined...

Anonymous said...

kenneth..... i am Tony...
i so 後悔沒有去smkt和你一起讀書。。。
我看到你是多麽的活躍。。多麽的開心。。你的英文是多麽的棒。。。我真的很羡慕你。。。雖然我的smsp不是說太坏。。。也認識了很多的很多的知己。。。但就是沒有你們這班朋友醬玩的。。。我每次看到你活躍的相片。。。我真是羡慕死的你知道嗎?

Kenneth said...

ur school oso fun de ar...
不过我这般朋友个个要分开了!好不舍得哦!

Anonymous said...

Tony, 人人都羡慕你们圣巴特出色,你反而羡慕SMKT?那边的人“很不玩得“?

Anonymous said...

Sounds it is quite tempting

Anonymous said...

Has casually come on a forum and has seen this theme. I can help you council. Together we can come to a right answer.