Saturday, May 19, 2007

First week at form 6...

been a while since i updated my blog, sorry for NOT getting you all bored...
first week ar? acceptable lor... few friends in my class that I close with (hopefully, i'll get close with someone, or two, or three...)
no where to go during recess, this is actually the first time in my life to hate recess. (usually, i was waiting eagerly for that particular 20 minutes)...
first day also got my lengthly homework ler... WTF! haha...

that's all for this week... wish me luck

P/S: o ya, and I already pokai for all those book, don't ask me spend you yamcha.

11 comments:

jiunming said...

so pity...now u know my importance le...hehe

jiunming said...

u really busy until don't reply my message???...crying....no la...gambateh lo...

Kenneth said...

actually, not busy de, i din do my homewrk on saturday oni ma...

Unknown said...

.....
i confirm study f6 liao
T.T

Kenneth said...

c u there... hehe

Cayenne said...

got that chan? perhaps u'll get noti and crazy sticking with SOME new frens in ur class soon

jiunming said...

@cayenna
naughty??? no need say la...if kenneth not naughty and hamsap, who else...wahaha...u should say stick with new girl students >=<"

@jasmine
confirm??? wah..so fast...not yet finish form 5 also confirm form 6 liao...quite efficient..haha

Kenneth said...

chan what?
today i got our first yellow talk o... haha a very historical day, must blog it.

Unknown said...

ya loh, jiun ming..
curtin nothing to do ah?
so free ?

dunno yet o. but i wanna go UMS

jiunming said...

free??? u study here lo...then u know me free or busy..

Anonymous said...

Great work.